Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Is it just me or...........

          We were home all day today, nothing really going on. Well I found it super hard to not snack since I was at home and not really doing anything. I did really good about not giving in but still I wasn't hungry but I kept wanting to eat since I was just hanging out.
           Tonight I am making homemade salisbury steak and it is one of my favorites to make since it is simple and yummy. Take 1 pound of ground beef and add a lipton soup mix. Mix together and form 4oz patties, sear on the stove top and then bake in the over until done. We are having mashed potatoes and gravy, and roasted green beans on the side. For dessert berries and creme yogurt mixed together with cherry jello. :):)
           I am so ready for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment