Friday, January 28, 2011

Weight in....

                    So I had weight in today. I was nervous since I ate all my weeklies and almost all my activity points, normally I eat all my weeklies but not activity points. Plus I missed the gym once, well it turned out okay since I lost another 2 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Today I also had a great lunch, it was Healthy choice steam tv dinner. I never eat these since they are so high in sodium but I wanted a change. I highly recommend the Lemon Herb Chicken. I even added a teaspoon of parmesan cheese.
                   This weeks challenges will be eating out on sunday and getting to the gym more. I am also going to aim to eat more power foods as weight watchers wants. It just means lean meat, veggies, fruit, filling foods, and I think I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment