Sunday, January 23, 2011

Birthday parties....

           Today is a birthday party for a little one in our play group. I love parties like these for many reasons. One the families in the playgroup are awesome and I can make a get together for me more about hanging out then food. It is alot easier to ignore the unhealthy food when you are having a great conversation, that being said I love birthday cake....but really who doesn't. My plan today is to share a small piece of cake with Austin. Not eating a whole piece but getting a few bites will be the perfect solution.
           As for breakfast today I had one of my new favorites that I must share. So I found this yoplait yogurt flavor that I just love. It is yoplait light pineapple unside-down cake yogurt. I take that and dump it into a bowl and add either fresh pineapple chunks or unsweeten canned pineapple chunks. It is so filling and not that high calorie. I gave Shelly a taste and she thought it tasted like a pina colada. i recommend trying this even if you don't like coconut. Let me know if you try it.
           Well I should really go and finish getting ready for the party. More to come.....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment