Thursday, January 27, 2011

New favorites.........

            I have a new favorite yogurt. I get the yoplait light pineapple upside down cake. I add extra pineapple either from a can or fresh depending on what we have in the house. Then mix it all together and enjoy. It is so good and like a dessert but healthy.
           Then tonight we are having fish. I am not a huge fan usually but I am really loving tilapia. Tonight it is soaking in lemon pepper marinade. We will have baked potatoes and salad to go with it.
           I have been working out about 4 times a week. Running on the treadmill as much as I can but lately my ankle and knee have be sore, but yesterday I pushed passed the pain and kept going. Don't get my wrong I know it was good pain but it still isn't fun. I really want to be able to run the 5k come august. I will do it! I can do it!
           Well time to go coupon clip. More later.....

1 comment:

  1. If you aren't using it already I highly recommend the Couch 2 5K program! I'm on week 4 and plan to run a 5K in March. You can subscribe to POD cast on Itunes and the guy tells you when to run and walk. It's really motivating!

    ReplyDelete